Meat & poultry
foods with edible insects that contribute to a healthy lifestyle!
Why eat insects?
Crickster was founded through a passion for health and sustainability, with a burning desire to inspire others to make healthier and more sustainable choices through entertaining, educational and inspirational material that spreads love and joy for a common passion. We Danes are the population that eats the most meat per capita worldwide. Meat production is the most resource-consuming part of our food production and we cannot satisfy the growing need with our current production methods.
Therefore, we need to find alternative protein sources, like insects. Insects are resource efficient compared to our conventional farmed protein, because insects require less space, less water, less feed, pollute less and emit fewer greenhouse gases. In addition, insects are truly a superfood, with a complete amino acid and fatty acid profile, as well as having high levels of protein, vitamins and minerals.
Tasty and crunchy products
Buy crickets, mealworms and other edible insect products.
- Cricket flour, 50 g. and 100 g.
- Buffalo Larvae flour - 50 g. and 100 g.
- Freeze dried crickets - 50 g. and 100 g.
- Freeze dried buffalo Larvae - 50 g. and 100 g.
- Roasted mealworms - the taste of Mexico
- Roasted mealworms - the taste of Italy
- Roasted mealworms - Insnack umami
- Date Balls - with cocoa & buffalo worms
- Din Insekt Butik
- Risskov Ost
- Beyond Coffee