Fish & seafood
your seafood processer
About Alimex Seafood
With more than 20 years of experience, Alimex Seafood A/S is your leading processor of frozen seafood. Our core competence is the primary processing of whitefish, combined with the resource of partnerships in upstream sourcing of raw material, based on strong and long term relationships with some of the best catching vessels in both Atlantic and Pacific oceans. We process at our own production facilities across the world. Production is driven by our passion for quality and customer service.
Alimex Seafood distributes goods to the industry, food service and retail. We take great pride in our work and aim to deliver products of the highest quality. We have established long-term relationships with customers from all over the world, which makes Alimex Seafood A/S a worldwide highly recognized and reputable frozen seafood supplier.
Our delicious products
- Cod: Cod is one of the most well-known fish species in the world. It is known for its firm white meat and high nutritional values. The characteristics of the Atlantic codfish are spotted skin, with a distinct white lateral line running from head to the tail. Our cod is produced from top quality raw material caught in the North Atlantic Ocean. We offer both Atlantic Cod and Pacific Cod.
- Saithe: Saithe is related to the cod family, however the meat is darker than codfish. Saithe has a long underslung lower jar and same white lateral line as Atlantic cod.
- Alaska Pollock: Alaska Pollock is also related to the cod family. It is caught in the Pacific Ocean near Alaska. The texture is firm, flavor mild and the meat is very lean, which makes it a perfect alternative to codfish.
- Haddock: Haddock is very popular specie for the traditional fish and chips dish. The meat is similar to cod, but a bit drier. Haddock is also popular for smoking, marinating, frying and steaming.
- Wild salmon: Wild salmon is considered to be a very healthy choice. It is mildflavored, rich in fat and Omega-3. The fish is perfect for all types of cooking.
- Redfish: Redfish is easy to recognize due to their red color, which makes the fish very attractive for cooking. The fish is mainly found in cold, deep waters and tend to get very old.
Alimex Seafood A/S has several production plants, where25,000MT products are processed annually. All of our factories are EU approved with HAACP, BRC A Grade, IFS, FDA certification. Every single plant is also MSC certified and equipped with modern technology.